Pyrolysis Rotary Kiln
The pyrolysis rotary kiln works for processes that cannot tolerate oxygen (λ=0). Input material is solid carbonaceous material.
Experience is available with various biomasses, fuels from waste (SBS), activated coke, sewage sludge, plastics and chemicals. The throughput is usually 15 to 25 kg/h.
The pyrolysis gas can be burned in two different afterburning chambers (NBK). The large NBK is followed by a flue gas cleaning according to the 17th BImSchV.
Characteristic of the CUTEC pyrolysis is the possibility of discontinuous full condensation of tars, oils and water. A very good mass and energy balance can thus be achieved.
- Electrical heating capacity: 40 kW
- Throughput: up to 70 kg/h
- Tube- (inside): 0,3 m
- Reaction temperature: up to max. 950 °C
- Temperature distribution over tube: 4 zones
- Dwell time: adjustable from approx. 20 to 60 min