Contact: Dipl.-Ing. Sven Schulze
The research press is specially designed for research into the compactability or briquettability of fine-grained to dusty residual materials of all kinds. Therefore, during the construction of this special design by Rössner Maschinenbau GmbH, attention was paid to achieving the highest possible variability of all important pressing parameters.
The press not only offers the possibility to vary the pressing pressure, pressing duration or ejection speed of the cylinders almost at will, but also the optional pressing from two sides or the heating of the press sleeve and the feed material in the metering hopper are possible in addition to other settings. In addition, the press is equipped with an automatic weighing and dosing device, which allows serial production of briquettes also under parameter variation. All press parameters can be continuously recorded and logged via the connected control system.
In a specially modified test press, the briquettes can be tested for strength after successful briquetting, either directly or after artificial aging, which is also possible. The mixing in of various auxiliary materials or additives, such as binders or reducing agents, can also be carried out directly with the existing plant technology in the briquetting pilot plant.
- Manufacturer: Rößner Maschinenbau GmbH
- Year of manufacture: 2011
- Pressing form: cylindrical
- pressing cylinder: D 20 mm or D 40 mm
- counter cylinder: D 20 mm or D 40 mm
- press bushing: D 20 mm or D 40 mm, heatable
- material hopper: heatable
- Metering device: screw conveyor and scale
- Max. System pressure: 350 bar
- Max. pressing force: 880 kN (40 mm), 240 kN (20 mm)
- Power: 15 kW
- Control system: Siemens S7, LabVIEW