We actively participate in teaching at the TU Clausthal. This includes lectures and tutorials as well as the supervision of bachelor and master theses, internships and seminar and group work.
Currently, the following courses are offered by members of the department:
- Lecture "Chemical Energy Storage and Systems" (Dr. Lindermeir)
- Lecture "Energy Systems", part "Chemical Energy/Fuel Cells" (Dr. Lindermeir)
- Lecture "Electrochemical Process Engineering" (Dr. Bockelmann)
- Lecture "Fuel Cells II" (Dr. Lindermeir)
- Lecture "Mixing of liquids and solids" (Dr. Benker)
Further information about the lectures can be found in StudIP.